SoliPaper ULS-grade is our standard Low Bio Persistence (LBP) fiber paper which is available for use in a wide range of applications. SoliPaper ULS-grade is the original from which several spin-off products like the SoliPaper ULS LOWPAC and the ULS High Strength have been developed. SoliPaper ULS-grade is manufactured from our Generation III, Ultra Low Shot fiber technology fiber.
In result the SoliPaper ULS-grade, compared to standard LBP fiber based papers, excels in the highest possible thermal insulation value and handling strength. SoliPaper ULS-grade has a classification temperature of 1200°C and is recommended for use up till 1050°C continuously.
- High fiber index
- Low shot technology
- Excellent insulation performance
- High handling strength
- Close dimensional tolerance
- Smooth surface and low dust
- Easy die-cutting for high temperature gaskets
- Excellent thermal stability
- Exonerated of carcinogenic classification under Note Q
- Filler for expansion joints between pre-casted shapes and IFB linings
- Gasket for domestic appliances
- Thermal insulation in automotive heat shields
- Non-ferrous molten metal handling
- General technical insulation of furnaces and