The SoliBulk product range is the basis of nearly all our products as the majority of our bulk production gets converted at our own factory. In the SoliBulk product range, the SoliBulk ZR-grade is our highest classified refractory ceramic fiber (RCF-Zr)1430 bulk fiber. We offer our SoliBulk in a wide variety of specifications tailored to the commonly known applications from raw material for Vacuum Forming to general lubricated bulk which can be used for filling and stuffing voids and gaps in furnace linings.
To ensure that the products are meeting the requirements in the application we also provide special grades which can be deshotted, chopped, or provided at extra length. SoliBulk ZR-grade has a classification temperature of 1430°C and is engineered to perform in a wide range of applications up till 1300°C.
SoliBulk ZR-grade is our highest classified refractory ceramic fiber (RCF-Zr)1430 bulk fiber in the SoliBulk product range. The high classification temperature is the result of the use of Zirconia in the chemical composition of the fiber. SoliBulk ZR-grade has a classification temperature of 1430°C and engineered to perform in a wide range of applications up till 1300°C.
SoliBulk can be used for a large variety of applications using secondary processing like: vacuum formed shapes, yarn and rope manufacturing, reinforcement of insulating castables, raw material for mastics and coatings, blown or injected fiber for double wall chimneys and infill for airgaps and cavities in furnaces.
Please note that each of these final applications require fiber specifically tailored for the final application. This either be as simple as selecting a lubricated for unlubricated bulk fiber, but in most cases also require a particular fiber length.
To select the correct bulk fiber for your application you will need to define the type:
- Lubricated bulk – used for yarn/ textile, joint filler;
- Unlubricated bulk – used for mastics and vacuum forming.
And after selection of the type you need to select the style (fiber length) in line with the application:
- Chopped – high density VF shapes, special grades and mastics
- Short – standard VF manufacturing and mastics
- Medium – blown fibers for double walled chimneys
- Large – void/joint fillers in furnaces
- Extra Large – production of rope and textiles
Our Ultra Low Shot fiber technology is enabling a higher fiber index and lower shot contents. In result, you will benefit from a higher yield in the further processing of the fiber, or enhance properties of your final product. Especially in wet processes the effect of shot in bulk fiber to the yield is underestimated. In Vacuum Forming production the shot typically sinks in the liquid mixture, resulting in less volume per kg of bulk fiber. With the Ultra Low Shot technology we typically improve the yield by 15-30 % over Generation I and Generation II products.
SoliBulk ZR-grade is standard supplied in plastic bags on pallets to maximize the quantity per container. The quantity and weight per bag is based on style, which in results defines the typical fiber length. For more information please refer to Introduction section of the product page.
SoliBulk ZR-grade is part of the SoliBulk product range. With an available variety of two Refractory Ceramic Fiber (RCF) grades, and the famous ‘ULS’ Low Bio Persistence Fiber grade we are offering a mature range of high temperature bulk fiber products. With our different chemical compositions we are able to provide a solution to a wide range of atmospheres and temperatures.
- Low shot technology
- Higher yield in secondary processing
- Excellent insulation performance
- High handling strength
- Excellent thermal stability
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Proven technical solution
- Raw material for Vacuum Forming process;
- Raw material for insulating castables, mastics and coatings;
- Filling and stuffing of voids and gaps in furnace lining;
- Injected/blown fiber in double wall chimneys;
- Long fibers for yarn production (textiles);
- General technical insulation of furnaces and technical installations.
More information including Data sheets can be found hereEnquire Now