The SoliBulk product range is the basis of nearly all our products as the majority of our bulk production gets converted at our own factory. In the SoliBulk product range, the SoliBulk ULS-grade is our famous Generation III, Ultra Low Shot technology low bio persistence bulk. We offer our SoliBulk in a wide variety of specifications tailored to the commonly known applications from raw material for Vacuum Forming to general lubricated bulk which can be used for filling and stuffing voids and gaps in furnace linings.
- Low shot technology
- Higher yield in secondary processing
- Excellent insulation performance
- High handling strength
- Excellent thermal stability
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Proven technical solution
- Exonerated of carcinogenic classification under Note Q
- Raw material for Vacuum Forming process;
- Raw material for insulating castables, mastics and coatings;
- Filling and stuffing of voids and gaps in furnace lining;
- Injected/blown fiber in double wall chimneys;
- Long fibers for yarn production (textiles);
- General technical insulation of furnaces and technical installations.