Vulcor is proud to introduce our SoliBoard NXT-grade, our first 1300°C rated low bio persistence (LBP) fiber based board. SoliBoard NXT-grade is manufactured from a our low bio persistence bulk fiber with selected inorganic and organic fillers to deliver high strength and performance in refractory linings. SoliBoard can be used for a wide range of application in refractory linings or condensing boilers.
We manufacture the SoliBoard product range on our continuous board line, with state of the art drying techniques. This drying process is much more sustainable, leading to 50 % energy saving compared to conventional drying techniques and allows us to dry the product to the core to a thickness of 100 mm. As it is manufactured on our continuous board line, which spans over 200 m (600 ft), our product are much more controlled and consistent compared to batch manufactured vacuum forming process boards. As a result we can offer you a uniform, lightweight, low shot and stable board at high consistency, quality and performance.
All products in the SoliWool ULS fibers product range, like the SoliBoard NXT, meet the requirements specified under NOTE Q of European Regulation 1272/2008. All SoliBoard NXT products are therefore exonerated from labelling requirements in Europe.
The SoliBoard NXT-grade is our boosted, low bio persistence, 1300°C rated general purpose board and engineered to perform in a wide range of applications up to 1150°C continuously. The SoliBoard standard product range consists of 3 types of standard refractory ceramic fiber (RCF) boards, and an extensive range of low bio persistence (LBP) boards. We also deliver a Special Grade Boards range for High Strength or, when based on PCW fiber, boards for the most demanding applications.
- Low shot technology
- Excellent insulation performance
- High handling strength
- Resistant to erosion from high gas velocities
- Can be used in direct flame contact
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent thermal stability
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Exonerated of carcinogenic classfication under Note Q
- Thermal insulation for furnace linings
- High temperature back-up insulation
- Tundish and launder covers in the casting of various alloys
- Lining combustion chamber for gas fired boilers and heaters
- General technical insulation of furnaces and technical installations
More information including Data sheets can be found hereEnquire Now