ProRox SB 971
Product description & application
ProRox SB 971UK is a pre-formed high density stone wool pipe section cut into wedge-shaped segments to suit 1½D pipe bends. The sections are supplied split and hinged for easy snap-on assembly, and are intended exclusively for the thermal and acoustic insulation of pipe bends.
Compliance to standards
ProRox SB 971UK conforms to BS EN 14303:2009: ”Thermal insulation products for building equipment and industrial installations”. They also satisfy the requirements as set by BS 5422: method for specifying thermal insulating materials for pipes, tanks, vessels, ductwork and equipment operating within the temperature range -40°C to +700°C. With regards to waterrepellency at higher temperatures, they also comply with BP Engineering Standard 172.
- Suitable for heavy duty applications
- Excellent fit provides optimal performance
- Easy to handle and to install
- High temperature use
- High compressive strength
- Wide range of diameters and insulation thicknesses
- Water repellent to BP standard 172