BetaWrap Phenolic Pipe and Duct Insulation
BetaWrap for Phenolic Pipe and Duct Insulation is used to encompass large bore pipe and circular ductwork.
SYSTEM BETAPLUS VAPOUR BARRIER JACKET
All System BetaPlus insulation products and systems are faced, as standard, with an extremely durable and protective low vapour permeability aluminum foil vapour barrier jacket reinforced with a glass scrim. The vapour barrier jacket is factory-applied to avoid onsite application, which carries the risk of vapour barrier damage and with it, a risk to the integrity of the system. This also reduces the labour cost for installation of System Beta Plus.
- CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 14314
- Cut from block and supplied in 1 metre lengths with a standard density of 35-40 kg/m3 *
- Complete insulation solution for the applicator, minimising waste, reducing installation time by offering a whole system
- Reduces the risks of condensation on the pipe work
- Minimises the amount of onsite cutting, reducing H&S risks
- Ease of removal for inspection and replacement
- Easier handling of large sections of insulation
- Manufactured in the UK
- Bespoke solutions available
- Full range is available through a national distribution network
*Higher density pipe insulation sections and insulated pipe supports fabricated from 60 kg/m3 , 80 kg/m3 and 120 Kg/m3 densities are also available upon request.
- Dimensions: Standard: 1 metre length. Standard diameters from 15mm to 381mm
- Density: 35-40 kg/m3
- Factory Applied Class O Aluminium Foil Vapour Barrier
- BetaPlus Phenolic Pipe Section is supplied with a factory applied chemical bore coating
- Colour – Grey/Pink
PerformanceThermal Conductivity EN 12667Initial at +10°C 0.021 W/m.KAged (25 weeks @ 70°C) 0.025 W/m.KTemperature Range:-50°C to +120°CFire Classification:Complies with thermal insulation products for building equipment and industrial installations.EN 14314:2009+A1:2013 and has been tested in line with Euroclass EN 13501-01. Reaction to fire: BL-s1,d0.Class 0 performance meets BS 476 parts 6 and 7.Quality Control:BS 9001, BS EN 14001, BS EN 18001
- Minimum 95% Closed Cell Structure to BS 4370
- Completely CFC/HFC Free
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential